Make-up ClassBook Make-Up Class Online
Make-Up class policy
We encourage students to attend all classes on time. However, we understand that students will be absent
We highly recommend that students register for a makeup class within the same week for project consistency. (Each week begins on Tuesday and ends on
Please note that your make-up classes may be canceled or rescheduled if your intended make-up classes are fully enrolled and we sincerely apolgoize if that happens. And we will try our best to reschedule another appointment for your make-up classes.
- Please fill in the Google Absence Form AT LEAST 24 hours before the day of
absent with the exception ofabsences due tosickness.
- Same day makeup classes WILL NOT be processed.
- Students can register makeup classes before or after the missed classes.
- A $5 processing fee will be charged for EACH makeup class.
- ONE free make-up class is offered per student per quarter, and the $5 fee will be waived at the end of the quarter.
- If a student misses a makeup class, he/she forfeits the make-up class, and the $5 processing fee cannot be refunded.
- To reschedule a makeup class, a 24-hour notice is required.
- Makeup classes must be done at the same school site and at the same level.
- Students who cannot schedule a makeup class during the current quarter can sign up for one next quarter ONLY if the student is enrolled to the following quarter.
Click link and fill out the form online to report absence.
Absence form is REQUIRED to qualify for make-up class.
Click link below to schedule make-up class online. Read the step by step help instruction. Contact us if you need more help.
Step by step help
Step 1: Click “Book Make-Up Online” button. Log in your account.
Step 2: Under “My Classes” section, click “Request A Make-Up Class”
Step 3: Choose your desired class time for your make-up.
Step 4: Click and choose your desired date for your make-up.
- Q:Some classes show spot available, but system says class full when I click the date to book make-up.
A: It is because other students have already booked trial/make-up on that date and took the spots. The # of spot available shows how many spots are open for registration.
- Once a make-up is confirmed, you can not cancel it online. If you made an mistake, please contact us to modify or cancel.
- $5 fee will be charged for EACH make-up class. The first $5 make-up fee in quarter will be waived at the end of the quarter.