We are delighted to announce that CalColor Academy is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year. As part of our celebration, we are hosting a Sticker Design Competition, and we would like to invite all of our students to participate. Use our Calcolor 10 years logo as an inspiration and design a unique sticker to participate. We want the design to be creative, original, and reflective of the values and mission of our institution.
1. Students who are currently enrolled in any class at Calcolor Academy.
2. Students who attended one of the workshops at Calcolor Academy.
3. Students who are enrolled in 2023 summer camp at Calcolor Academy.
1. Apply online only. Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
2. Sticker design can be any medium. (Traditional or digital )
3. Sticker designed by traditional medium needs to photograph and submit the artwork online.(We recommend using PhotoScan by Google Photos to photograph your design.)
Deadline: April 9, 2023
Ohuhu Marker Pads Art Sketchbooks for Markers 10” x 7.4” + Ohuhu Oahu 200 Colors Dual Tips Alcohol Art Markers, Fine & Chisel
Ohuhu Marker Pads Art Sketchbooks for Markers 8.3” x 8.3” + Ohuhu Oahu 120 Colors Dual Tips Alcohol Art Markers, Fine & Chisel
Ohuhu Marker Pads Art Sketchbooks for Markers 8.3” x 8.3” + Ohuhu Oahu 100 Colors Dual Tips Alcohol Art Markers, Fine & Chisel
Ohuhu Spiral-Bound Mix Media Pad for Multiple Techniques 8.3” x 8.3” + Ohuhu Oahu 48 Colors Dual Tips Alcohol Art Markers, Fine & Chisel
Gold, Silver, and Bronze awards:
Entries are selected for awards without knowledge of the student's gender, age, and ethnicity. CalColor teachers and staff will select the medalists.
Most popular award:
The selection begins on March 27th. The selection committee will publish the sticker design submission on the Facebook. Each person can likes as many sticker design as you want. The top 5 most popular stickers designs will win the most popular award.
Voting Time: April 10 - April 16
The winning entries will be announced on April 20th, notify by email.
Students from all levels are welcome to submit artwork for CalColor’s 10 year anniversary show. Please write down the student's name, age, level, site, and parent’s email on the back of the artwork to turn into your teacher. Make sure the information on the artwork matches the name and age in the CalColor system. Deadline is April 9th.
1. Size: No bigger than 18x28 in.(with frame) Digital work needs to be printed out, Exception: Scarecrow project is OK
2. Suggested Artworks: CalColor Projects from 2020-2023, but others works are welcomed
3. Media: Works on Paper or Canvas, No 3D Works
4. 1 artwork submission per person