Theme: Calcolor 10 Year Anniversary
We are delighted to announce that CalColor Academy is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year! As part of our celebration, we are hosting a Sticker Design Competition, and we would like to invite all of our students to participate. Use our “CalColor 10 Years” logo as an inspiration and design a unique sticker to participate. We want the design to be creative, original, and reflective of the values and mission of our institution.
Who can enter?
1. Students who currently enroll any class at CalColor Academy.
2. Students who attended one of the workshop at CalColor Academy.
3. Students who enroll 2023 summer camp at CalColor Academy.
Deadline: April 9, 2023
1. Apply online only. Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
2. Sticker design can be any medium. (Traditional or Digital )
3. Sticker designed by traditional medium needs to photograph and submit the artwork online. (We recommend using PhotoScan by Google Photos to photograph your design.
Jury and Contest Result
Gold, Silver, and Bronze:
Entries are selected for awards without knowledge of the student’s gender, age, and ethnicity. Calcolor teachers and staff will select the medalists.
Most popular award:
The selection begins on March 27th. The selection committee will publish the sticker design submission on the Facebook. Each person can likes as many sticker design as you want. The top 5 most popular stickers designs will win the most popular award.
Voting Time: April 10 – April 16
The winning entries will be announced on April 20th, notify by email.
The organizer: CalColor Academy
Official Website: www.calcolor.com
Contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]
Wechat: Yao549854336 or MsVerona
CalColor Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CalColorArt