choose a campus for Makeup class
Step by step software help
Step 1: Click the menu at the upper left corner, choose “Request A Makeup Class”
Step 2: choose the student, current class, and then choose the season 2021-22 School Year (Aug 2021 – Jun 2022).
Step 3: Choose your desired class from the weekly calendar. The classes are color-coded- each color represents a class level. Details of the class, including the instructor, available spots, are listed. Put the mouse over a class for more information.
- ART EXPLORATION : Age 4-6
- ART FOUNDATION : Age 7-9
- ART ADVANCEMENT : Age 10-12
- DIGITAL ART: Age 9+
- PORTFOLIO CLASS: Age 12+
- ATELIER and ADULT
Step 4: Click the Text Part of the class to choose the class. Then select the date of the makeup. You can click “Next Dates” for more choices. Once you choose the date, the makeup class will be booked. You may then click the Next button to finish.
If you need to make any changes to your makeup class, please email us.
Make-Up class policy
We highly recommend that students register for a makeup class within the same week for project consistency, and not repeat any curriculum. (Each week begins on Tuesday and ends on Sunday)
- Same day makeup classes WILL NOT be processed.
- Students can register makeup classes before or after the missed classes.
- A $5 processing fee will be charged for EACH in-person or Live Zoom makeup class.
- ONE free make-up class is offered per student per quarter. You may also request a recorded make-up video at no charge by emailing [email protected] (This may be a different teacher).
- If a student misses a makeup class, he/she forfeits the make-up class, and the $5 fee cannot be refunded.
- To reschedule a makeup class, a 24-hour notice is required.
- Makeup classes must be done at the same school site and at the same level. In-person class students may request an Online Live Zoom Make-Up, by emailing [email protected], if they are self isolating for COVID related reasons.
- Students who cannot schedule a makeup class during the current quarter can sign up for one next quarter ONLY if the student is enrolled to the following quarter.