Make-Up class policy
We encourage students to attend all classes on time. However, we understand that students will be absent due to various circumstances.
We highly recommend that students register for a makeup class within the same week for project consistency, and not repeat any curriculum. (Each week begins on Tuesday and ends on Sunday)
- Same day makeup classes WILL NOT be processed.
- Students can register makeup classes before or after the missed classes.
- A $5 processing fee will be charged for EACH in-person or Live Zoom makeup class.
- TWO free make-up class is offered per student per semester. You may also request a recorded make-up video at no charge by emailing [email protected] (This may be a different teacher).
- If a student misses a makeup class, he/she forfeits the make-up class, and the $5 fee cannot be refunded.
- To reschedule a makeup class, a 24-hour notice is required.
- Makeup classes must be done at the same school site and at the same level. In-person class students may request an Online Live Zoom Make-Up, by emailing [email protected], if they are self isolating for COVID related reasons.
- Students who cannot schedule a makeup class during the current quarter can sign up for one next quarter ONLY if the student is enrolled to the following quarter.
It is important for all students to attend classes on time for the best educational experience.
- We recommend students be dropped off at least 5 minutes before classes begins.
- If a student is more than 15 minutes late, we highly recommend students to schedule a makeup class.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Note: this Refund Policy ONLY applies to school year weekly classes. Refund Policy for camps can be found on camp description pages.
- CalColor classes are auto-renewed during the school year. Tuition will be automatically charged monthly.
- Please EMAIL the school one month in advance if you want to cancel the class, no other notifications will be accepted.
- No fee will be charged for change of class type or class time.
- The registration fee ($50) will not be refunded. The registration fee will be charged again if you cancel classes and return at a later date.
- If a balance refund is involved, a $20 processing fee will be charged. You may ask for refund within 7 days of your original payment (autopay processed by system is not considered original payment), and school credit within 14 days of original payment. No refund or school credit after 14 days have passed.