Make-Up class policy
We highly recommend that students register for a makeup class within the same week for project consistency, and not repeat any curriculum. (Each week begins on Tuesday and ends on Sunday)
- Same day makeup classes WILL NOT be processed.
- Students can register makeup classes before or after the missed classes.
- A $5 processing fee will be charged for EACH in-person or Live Zoom makeup class.
- ONE free make-up class is offered per student per quarter. You may also request a recorded make-up video at no charge by emailing [email protected] (This may be a different teacher).
- If a student misses a makeup class, he/she forfeits the make-up class, and the $5 fee cannot be refunded.
- To reschedule a makeup class, a 24-hour notice is required.
- Makeup classes must be done at the same school site and at the same level. In-person class students may request an Online Live Zoom Make-Up, by emailing [email protected], if they are self isolating for COVID related reasons.
- Students who cannot schedule a makeup class during the current quarter can sign up for one next quarter ONLY if the student is enrolled to the following quarter.
It is important for all students to attend classes on time for the best educational experience.
- We recommend students be dropped off at least 5 minutes before classes begins.
- If a student is more than 15 minutes late, we highly recommend students to schedule a makeup class.
Note: this Refund Policy ONLY applies to school year weekly classes. Refund Policy for camps can be found on camp description pages.
- A $20 processing fee will be charged to ALL refund requests.
- Tuition will be refunded if requested within 7 days of your first payment of the enrollment season.
- The registration fee ($50) will not be refunded.
- For the 2021-2022 School Year, we are changing from Quarterly Registration to Monthly Registration with Auto–Renewal:
- Tuition will be auto-charged monthly for the number of classes in the month.
- Parents EMAIL the school one month in advance if they want to cancel the class, no other notifications will be accepted.
- Students can upgrade level any time when ready.
- Registration Fee is $50, waived if register before Nov 1, 2021 for 2021-22 school year. This Registration Fee will be charged anytime you enroll or re-enroll in classes with CalColor. This fee will not be waived if you cancel classes and return at a later date.
Tuition Rate Table
To help us maintain the high teaching standards, and retain the best teaching team, we have made some adjustments to the tuition rates. Click the icon below to view Tuition Rate Table and Fall 2021 Billing Cycles: