Make-Up class policy
We encourage students to attend all classes on time. However, we understand that students will be absent due to various circumstances.
We highly recommend that students register for a makeup class within the same week for project consistency. (Each week begins on Tuesday and ends on Sunday)
- Please fill in the Google Absence Form AT LEAST 24 hours before the day of absent with the exception of absences due to sickness.
- Same day makeup classes WILL NOT be processed.
- Students can register makeup classes before or after the missed classes.
- A $5 processing fee will be charged for EACH makeup class.
- ONE free make-up class is offered per student per quarter, and the $5 fee will be waived at the end of the quarter.
- If a student misses a makeup class, he/she forfeits the make-up class, and the $5 processing fee cannot be refunded.
- To reschedule a makeup class, a 24-hour notice is required.
- Makeup classes must be done at the same school site and at the same level.
- Students who cannot schedule a makeup class during the current quarter can sign up for one next quarter ONLY if the student is enrolled to the following quarter.
It is important for all students to attend classes on time for the best educational experience.
- We recommend students be dropped off at least 5 minutes before classes begins.
- If a student is more than 15 minutes late, we highly recommend students to schedule a makeup class.
- A $20 processing fee will be charged to ALL refund requests.
- Tuition will be refunded if requested during the 7 days of payment.
- Refund requests during the 14 days of payment will be refunded as school credit.
- No refunds will be given after 14 days of payment.
- The registration fee will not be refunded.